Check out the nutritional benefits:
- High in fibre – to help digestion
- Low in fat (contains no saturated fat) – good for weight loss diets
- Quick and easy – a convenient ingredient
- All natural, no preservatives or chemicals
- A good source of protein for tissue repair
- Vegetarian & Vegan
How to cook Quinoa (2 portions)
- Boil 600ml water in a medium saucepan.
- Add ½ pack, 110g Quinoa and simmer for 10-12 mins uncovered until a white germ appears.
- Drain excess water and use hot, or allow to cool and use warm or cold